How are global consumers feeling about economic issues? What pressures do they face, and what actions are they taking?
We invite you to an on-demand briefing on these complex topics, drawing on Mood of the World 2012 – an annual survey of 37,000 consumers, ages 15+, across 25 developed and developing markets. Now in its 15th year, this survey reveals market by market insights on lifestyles, attitudes, values and behaviors. Our researchers also share findings from GfK’s proprietary Consumer Recession Index™, which helps pinpoint the approach to take in different markets to address consumer concerns and reactions to economic conditions.
Most Recent Posts
- Turning omnishopping to omnibuying – the Amazon way
- Integrated kitchens: A healthy market with attractive opportunities
- Beware the star player: Why category management is the ultimate team game
- Enticing shoppers to buy: Time to communicate the benefits to shoppers
- Top factors for consumers in deciding what to eat or drink