Cross-platform programming and viewing is the norm for video today. Research companies and publishers alike are struggling to keep pace – or, in a few cases, pretending that not much has changed. To stay ahead of the cross-platform curve, ABC-TV partnered with GfK on a broad study of viewing across four of ABC’s key platforms. Learn more in this blog post by ABC-TV’s Mark Loughney and GfK’s David Tice.
Most Recent Posts
- Valuing experiences over ‘stuff’: How consumers are shaping retail and media
- Netflix now offers downloadable content to watch offline. So what?
- Majority of international online population regularly reads books
- ‘The Grand Tour’ drives into pole position for Amazon
- Square eyes: Are kids in the UK watching too much video?