Cross-platform programming and viewing is the norm for video today. Research companies and publishers alike are struggling to keep pace – or, in a few cases, pretending that not much has changed. To stay ahead of the cross-platform curve, ABC-TV partnered with GfK on a broad study of viewing across four of ABC’s key platforms. Learn more in this blog post by ABC-TV’s Mark Loughney and GfK’s David Tice.
Most Recent Posts
- ‘The Grand Tour’ drives into pole position for Amazon
- Square eyes: Are kids in the UK watching too much video?
- Queen Elizabeth II – The jewel in the Netflix Crown?
- Stranger Things happen – Netflix original programs continue to hit the spot
- Maximizing crossmedia use: Why sociodemographic targeting still matters – Gen Z vs. Millennials