Cross-platform programming and viewing is the norm for video today. Research companies and publishers alike are struggling to keep pace – or, in a few cases, pretending that not much has changed. To stay ahead of the cross-platform curve, ABC-TV partnered with GfK on a broad study of viewing across four of ABC’s key platforms. Learn more in this blog post by ABC-TV’s Mark Loughney and GfK’s David Tice.
Most Recent Posts
- A rising SVOD tide may not raise subscription prices
- Researching the mind of a ‘distracted viewer’: The greater than ever role of engagement and the gains of AI
- A new wrinkle in over-the-top TV services: vMVPDs not so virtual anymore
- How Cord Nevers and Cord Cutters compare in their TV viewing preferences
- Why a 360° crossmedia view is vital to bridging the gap between content and consumers