Technical Consumer Goods – it’s a vast market, but how do sales breakdown online compared to offline? Our new infographic based on latest GfK Retail Sales Tracking data provides some of the key facts at-a-glance. From how much money is spent online vs offline, to the biggest five markets and categories for online sales, to the fastest growing product areas, this is valuable information you can’t afford want to be without. Whether its consumer electronics, telecoms, IT, photo, small or major domestic appliances or office equipment, if you’re in TCG, don’t miss our snapshot of the marketplace.
For more information contact Friedrich Fleischmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most Recent Posts
- Turning omnishopping to omnibuying – the Amazon way
- Integrated kitchens: A healthy market with attractive opportunities
- Beware the star player: Why category management is the ultimate team game
- Enticing shoppers to buy: Time to communicate the benefits to shoppers
- Top factors for consumers in deciding what to eat or drink